• Thoracic and abdominal laparotomy and exploratory surgery
• Abdominal hemorrhage control with ligation, clamping, wound packing.
• Cricothyroidotomy and tracheotomy
• Bilateral needle chest decompression
• Bilateral chest tube placement
• Suturing, stapling and electrocautery of all organs, vasculature, and skin sites.
• GI tract anastomosis
• Liver biopsy and partial lobectomy
• Splenectomy and biopsy
• The SOF suit may be placed on either a patient simulator or worn by a live actor.
• Comprehensive armor to protect wearer from surgical procedures.
• It may be or worn by a live actor during physical activities at the simulated point of injury.
• Uniforms, armor and other gear maybe worn over the SOF Suit.
• The end user can interact with either the patient simulator or live actor during the assessment and treatment process.
• The SOF Suit features internal organs, vasculature and skin that are user repairable and replaceable.
• Organs and skins with a variety of trauma and pathologies are available and the end user can also create custom wounds on the fly.